Join Our Team
Team Operations Manager
Colorado Springs, CO
At MilitaryHomeSearch.com, our mission is to assist military families with the home buying process in Colorado Springs, Fountain, and the surrounding areas. We provide unsurpassed information and resources for their home search through a highly-optimized website and the best team of real estate professionals specializing in military relocation. Our team focusses on assisting military families PCS’ing to Colorado Springs, as well as military families and retired veterans searching for their dream home in this picturesque city in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Why This Job?
The Team Operations Manager is responsible for the administrative tasks that assist in getting contracts across the finish line. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced work environment, work well individually (as much office time is individual), will have the ability to manage multiple deadlines, and have impeccable organizational skills. Typical work hours are 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. Fridays are typically shorter days that end around noon.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate home inspection scheduling.
- Order client closing gifts.
- Send all disclosures to clients for signatures.
- Ensure all documents are signed by their deadlines. Manage contract dates and deadlines.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with agents, clients, title, and lender.
- Create and maintain Skyslope files (RE/MAX document retention system). Upload all closing documents.
- Input all client information into client database systems for stay in touch campaigns.
The Military Home Search Team at RE/MAX Real Estate Group is consistently a top-performing real estate team in the city, with over 200 clients helped annually. We are a hard-working team that enjoys meeting and exceeding our goals, with a competitive drive and spirit that unites us all.
Job Type: Full-time
Send all inquiries to: Lauren@militaryhomesearch.com