Join Our Team
Colorado Springs, CO
At MilitaryHomeSearch.com, our mission is to assist military families with the home buying process in Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Pueblo, Denver and the surrounding areas. We provide unsurpassed information and resources for their home search through a highly-optimized website and the best team of real estate professionals specializing in military relocation. Our team focusses on assisting military families PCS’ing to Colorado Springs, as well as military families and retired veterans searching for their dream home in this picturesque city in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Why This Job?
An Associate Broker/REALTOR is responsible for the entire client experience from start to finish. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced work environment, work well individually (as much office time is individual), will have the ability to manage multiple deadlines, and have impeccable organizational skills. Typical work hours are 7am-7pm, with work occurring up to 7 days a week.
- Work daily on lead generation, lead conversion, and stay in touch campaigns.
- Host open houses on weekends (minimum 2 per month), door knock, and attend other community events for brand awareness.
- Coordinate multiple clients' schedules to accomodate home showings, home inspections, and closings.
- Write and negotiate client contracts.
- Effectively communicate, both in writing and orally, with all internal team members, management, and external clients.
- Ensure all documents are signed by their deadlines. Manage contract dates and deadlines with help from admin staff.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, title, and lender.
- Input client information in database systems for stay in touch campaigns.
- Attend all company-sponsored client events and participate in client pop bys.
- Work full-time on real estate, with availability most evenings and most weekends.
The Military Home Search Team brokered by eXp Realty is consistently a top-performing real estate team in the city, with over 350 clients helped annually. We are a hard-working team that enjoys meeting and exceeding our goals, with a competitive drive and spirit that unites us all.
Job Type: Full-time
Send all inquiries to: Lauren@militaryhomesearch.com